Where “Partner Smart” is more than a brand promise.
It’s our way of life. Our success is driven by our exceptional people and through our strong values. Without them, we would just be another technology distributor.
Why is Ingram Micro the workplace of choice
- We drive results through creativity and innovation. We are a winning team where people are valued for their differences and collaborate to achieve unparalleled success.It’s here where you will learn new skills, are encouraged to share ideas and see your contributions at work. We thrive on change and use challenges as opportunities to grow our business and our careers.
- We provide our customers and vendor partners outstanding execution and value every day.
If you recognize opportunity in change, this is where you will excel. This is why we came. This is why we stay. It’s the People.
One of our core strengths is our world-class workforce. When you join our team at
Ingram Micro, you immediately play a part in moving the latest technology to the market, improving the efficiency of work and speed of communication in the Information Technology world.
Opportunities exist at Ingram Micro for people of all qualification and experience. If you are looking to be part of a dynamic team and ready for a job in a fast-pace and challenging world of Information Technology (IT), there might just be a position for you. All Ingram Micro associates come from varied backgrounds to pursue a common goal: to maximize shareowner value by being the best provider of technology products and services for the world. In addition to competitive pay and benefits, we offer:
- Exceptional leadership and a diverse, talented team that sets us apart in the fast-paced IT industry.
- The opportunity to make a difference as you set the pace for your career development in a progressive, high performance culture.
If you would like to become a part of our team, view our current opportunities or submit your profile/resume.
Interested applicant, please email your full curriculum vitae, stating current & expected salaries, contact number(s) to email@example.com
View our recruitment brochure.
• Accounts Assistant (General Ledger)
• Account Executive, Field Sales (Training Programs)
• Director, Compensation & Benefits, Asia Pacific
Sales / Product
• Product Executive(s) / Manager(s)
• Account Executive, Inside Sales
• Account Executive, Field Sales
- Processing of suppliers' invoices and payments
- Scheduling - liaising with suppliers to resolve invoice issues and payments
- Perform monthly reconciliation with suppliers
- Preparation of monthly financial reports
- Any other adhoc projects as may be assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a GCE A levels/Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Basic accounting qualification
- Minimum 2 year's relevant working experience
- Proficient in MS Excel and Outlook
- Hands-on experience with SAP will be an added advantage
Account Executive, Field Sales
- Focus in sales / marketing of training programs such as EC Council, Microsoft, VMware, Symantec, IBM, Redhat, and Citrix certified courses amongst others.
- Achieve set sales objectives and revenue
- Assisting in designing and driving programs to achieve set sales objectives and revenue
- Develop new customer accounts in addition to managing /maintaining existing customer base
- Assisting in trade shows
- Cold calls for selective database
- GCE ‘A’ Levels or Diploma in Sales / Marketing or equivalent
- Experience in similar function would be preferred
- Customer focused and results driven
- Prior working experience in a fast-paced, dynamic technology environment will be advantages
- Fresh graduates with the drive and passion for IT / Sales are encouraged to apply
- Self-motivated and Independent key team player
Director, Compensation & Benefits (Asia Pacific)
(Working Location: Heeren Office, Orchard)
We are seeking for a Manager / Senior Manager, Compensation & Benefits
(ASEAN, India, China, Australia, New Zealand)
The role has matrix reporting lines to the Vice President, HR (APAC) and the global C&B function. Managing a team of 2.5, the incumbent is responsible for all compensation and benefits processes and programs across the region. The incumbent actively collaborates with country HR leaders and the global C&B / HRIS team to provide efficient and effective HR services to the Company’s internal customers.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Job evaluation
- Market pricing and salary survey participation
- Salary structure development
- Annual merit review process
- Benefit program development, review, optimization
- Implementation / Communication of globally managed Executive incentive and Equity incentive programs
- Development / approval of new hire remuneration packages
HRIS and General HR:
- Implement / Communicate Global HR/C&B initiatives
- Employment interview team member for regional office
- HRIS system (Peoplesoft) data management, reporting, and coordination of globally managed upgrades/changes
- HR system compliance with local, regional, global and business specific requirements
- HR reporting for the region, including: annual budgeting, headcount reporting; statutory officer remuneration reports, tax reporting
- Expatriate management
- Degree in HR or similar discipline
- At least 8 years of HR experience in compensation and benefits in a US based MNC is highly preferred
- Relevant HRIS project management experience
- Good understanding of C&B principles, practices and systems in Asia Pacific
- Strong communication and presentation skills to engage with all levels of the organisation
- Excellent problem solving and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated ability to serve the internal customer
- Proficient in Peoplesoft software application, desired
- Advanced user of MS Excel applications
Product Executive(s) / Manager(s)
(Consumer Prdts / Peripherals / Enterprise Solutions)
- Product and inventory management of appointed product lines
- Conceptualizing of marketing programs, developing of channel and end-customer demand generation
- Engagement and cultivation of strong rapport with partners and vendors
- Gathering of market intelligence on new products, industry trends, competitive development and constant evaluation of potential new product lines
- Channel development and training
- Diploma/Degree in Business/Marketing/IT or an equivalent discipline
- Sound knowledge/passion in IT industry/products/solutions preferred
- Passion to work in the technology industry
- Creative with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player and customer oriented
Account Executive, Inside Sales
- Bring sales queries to closure via phone and email
- Generate and grow business with existing clients and develop new business source
- Provide support to Field Sales personnel and work effectively as a team
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ level with some experience in sales support preferred
- Candidates with no experience, but customer-focused and result-driven, are welcomed to apply
- Possess excellent communication skills, with a confident and determined approach
- Good follow-up skills required
- Training will be provided
Account Executive, Field Sales
- Growing the business through identification of potential resellers, establishing, cultivating and developing new partners
- Maintaining a assigned reseller base and growing new business stream
- Working with internal teams to achieve assigned sales targets
- Minimum Diploma with 2 years of working experience in a sales environment
- Highly motivated with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Training will be provided
Other interested applicants, please send your full curriculum vitae, stating current & expected salaries and contact number(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org