Where “Partner Smart” is more than a brand promise.
It’s our way of life. Our success is driven by our exceptional people and through our strong values. Without them, we would just be another technology distributor.
Why is Ingram Micro the workplace of choice
- We drive results through creativity and innovation. We are a winning team where people are valued for their differences and collaborate to achieve unparalleled success.It’s here where you will learn new skills, are encouraged to share ideas and see your contributions at work. We thrive on change and use challenges as opportunities to grow our business and our careers.
- We provide our customers and vendor partners outstanding execution and value every day.
If you recognize opportunity in change, this is where you will excel. This is why we came. This is why we stay. It’s the People.
One of our core strengths is our world-class workforce. When you join our team at
Ingram Micro, you immediately play a part in moving the latest technology to the market, improving the efficiency of work and speed of communication in the Information Technology world.
Opportunities exist at Ingram Micro for people of all qualification and experience. If you are looking to be part of a dynamic team and ready for a job in a fast-pace and challenging world of Information Technology (IT), there might just be a position for you. All Ingram Micro associates come from varied backgrounds to pursue a common goal: to maximize shareowner value by being the best provider of technology products and services for the world. In addition to competitive pay and benefits, we offer:
- Exceptional leadership and a diverse, talented team that sets us apart in the fast-paced IT industry.
- The opportunity to make a difference as you set the pace for your career development in a progressive, high performance culture.
If you would like to become a part of our team, view our current opportunities or submit your profile/resume.
Interested applicant, please email your full curriculum vitae, stating current & expected salaries, contact number(s) to email@example.com
View our recruitment brochure.
Sales / Product
• Product Executive / Manager (1 year contract)
• Merchandiser / Brand Ambassador
• Account Executive, Inside Sales (6 months / 1 year contract)
• Account Executive, Field Sales
• Order Administrator (6 months contract)
• Account Executive / Manager (Training Programs), Field Sales
• Web / Graphic Designer (1 year contract)
• Solutions Sales Technician
• Operations Assistant
Integrated Operations Center (IOC)
• Shift Lead, IOC
• IT Assistant (1 yr contract)
Product Executive / Manager
- Product and inventory management of appointed product lines
- Conceptualizing of marketing programs, developing of channel and end-customer demand generation
- Engagement and cultivation of strong rapport with partners and vendors
- Gathering of market intelligence on new products, industry trends, competitive development and constant evaluation of potential new product lines
- Channel development and training
- Diploma/Degree in Business/Marketing/IT or an equivalent discipline
- Sound knowledge/passion in IT industry/products/solutions preferred
- Passion to work in the technology industry
- Creative with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player and customer oriented
Merchandiser / Brand Ambassador (1 year contract)
- Responsible for ensuring brand talking points are communicated effectively with store employees
- Communicate pro-actively with Store supervisor and abide the store rules
- Ensure assigned retail space is clean, organized, and correctly set up according to the instructions provided as well as stocks replenishment
- Seek sales opportunities throughout the store and other venues to maximize sales and sales of related attachments
- Approach and interact with consumers in a professional, enthusiastic manner
- Retail hours
- 1 year contract with completion bonus
- 2 years of working experience, preferably in sales
- GCE 'A' Levels or Diploma in Sales/ Marketing or equivalent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Team player with strong analytical, negotiation and customer interfacing skills
Account Executive, Inside Sales (6months / 1 year contract)
- Bring sales queries to closure via phone and email
- Generate and grow business with existing clients and develop new business source
- Provide support to Field Sales personnel and work effectively as a team
- Establish and maintain excellent relationship with existing and new customers
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ level with relevant working experience
- Candidates with no experience, but customer-focused and result-driven, are welcomed to apply
- Pleasant disposition and possess excellent communication skills
- Training will be provided
Account Executive, Field Sales
- Growing the business through identification of potential resellers and developing new partners
- Maintaining an assigned reseller base and growing new business stream
- Managing relationships with key decision makers across customer hierarchy
- Achievement of assigned sales targets
- Diploma with 2 years of relevant working experience
- Prior working experience in IT solutions/ distribution will be an added advantage
- Customer-focused and result driven
- Highly motivated with excellent communication skills
Order Administrator (6 months contract)
- Creation and maintenance of data on SAP system
- Any ad-hoc assignment relating to data maintenance
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ level with 2 years of working experience
- Preferably with clerical / administrative support / database admin background.
- Experience in SAP an added advantage
- Proficient in MS Office
Account Executive / Manager (Training Programs), Field Sales
- Focus in sales / marketing of training programs such as EC Council, Microsoft, VMware, Symantec, IBM, Redhat, and Citrix certified courses amongst others.
- Achieve set sales objectives and revenue
- Assisting in designing and driving programs to achieve set sales objectives and revenue
- Develop new customer accounts in addition to managing /maintaining existing customer base
- Assisting in trade shows
- Cold calls for selective database
- GCE ‘A’ Levels or Diploma in Sales / Marketing or equivalent
- Experience in similar function would be preferred
- Customer focused and results driven
- Prior working experience in a fast-paced, dynamic technology environment will be advantages
- Fresh graduates with the drive and passion for IT / Sales are encouraged to apply
- Self-motivated and Independent key team player
Web / Graphic Designer (1 year contract)
- Responsible for web user interface design and development for eDMs and marketing projects.
- Work closely with the marketing team members to design and develop rich online user experiences.
- Strong conceptual thinker in the digital realm
- Understanding and able to align ideas in adherence to corporate or brand guidelines
- Good understanding of digital solutions able to convert designs into HTML, WordPress etc.
- Able to interpret and apply creative design aesthetics with content strategy
- Develop architecture and propose interact features(social media) to enhance campaign work
- Deliver projects within scheduled deadlines
- 1 year contract role with completion bonus
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP, WordPress, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, and some knowledge of Java, CSS, JS, ASP.Net
- Conceptualizing, designing and prototyping new features for our website
- Demonstrated ability to plan mock-ups and storyboards
- Adept at optimizing content by means of various SEO techniques
- Good communication skills including ability to present designs to internal stakeholders and other team members
Solutions Sales Technician
As a Solutions Sales Technician supporting Ingram Micro’s Product & Sales team, you are responsible for providing pre-sales support in area of carrying out site survey at customers’ premises where wireless and/or power solution are required.
- Wireless Site Survey
- Analysis of building/floor plans, inspection of the facility and use of site survey tools to identify potential radio frequency (RF) obstacles.
- Test for RF interference and identify optimum installation locations for access points, looking out for potential signal barriers.
- Interviews with IT personnel and end users of the wireless network to determine the design parameters, where are the highly access areas
- Determine preliminary access points (AP) locations, including the power and wired network access, cell coverage and overlap, channel selection, and antenna and mounting locations.
- Proper documentation are important to record site survey findings, locations and log of signal readings and/or power requirement
- Power Site Survey
- Interview IT personnel and gathering information on the IT equipment within customers’ identified location.
- Documentation are required to record any electrical requirement of distribution panels, and what are the equipment power requirement (kVA, kW, etc.).
- Some form of experience and intuition are required, typical example where type of industry, environment and perceived problems expected.
- General Scope
- Assist to attend and address customer queries, working with sales/ product team to respond to RFPs.
- Defining customer acceptance criteria for project evaluation
- Understanding and keeping abreast of wireless and power technology.
- Recommending the appropriate and cost-effective solution using the wireless and power product portfolio that Ingram Micro carries.
- Demonstrated good interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed to work successfully with prospects, customers, and cross functional teams to meet sales objectives.
- Demonstrated some form of project management experience would be advantageous.
- Demonstrated ability to follow standard engineering principles and best practices
- The right attitude and aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to deploy them in a customer facing environment is important.
- Local travelling are required in order to do customer site visit.
- Fresh graduates from ITE or Polytechnics who are keen to pursue a career in area of IT Infrastructure presales consultancy, with basic knowledge of power requirement for IT datacenter and wireless technology are welcome to apply.
- National ITE Certificate or Diploma in areas of Electrical/ Electronics/Info-Communications Technology or equivalent is required
- Attend to email correspondence and import and export shipment orders
- Liaise with suppliers on delivery schedule and with air/sea import department for incoming and export shipment
- Inventory data entry & process invoices
- Logistics administrative support duties
- Perform receiving, storage, pick and pack functions
- Any other duties assign by supervisor.
- Preferably with 1 – 2 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in MS Office & hardworking with hands-on attitude
- Location: Changi North / Changi South
Shift Lead, IOC
- As part of the Global Infrastructure Operation Organization, the Infrastructure Engineer – Command Center will be leading a team of Infrastructure Monitoring Specialists to monitor all IT infrastructure for availability and performance.
- This will include all servers, blades, storage, LAN, WAN, VoIP, business critical applications, batch jobs and backup jobs.
- This position will work with the Tools and Tools Deployment teams on any fine tuning of monitoring parameters and threshold, perform life-cycle management of tools deployed, participate in Event and Impact Analysis and to identify opportunities for improvement and automation.
- Technical competencies is critical in this position as he/she will provide technical guidance to the Infrastructure Monitoring Specialist and also perform Level 1 and eventually Level 2 support within the Command Center. Identifying systems/applications abnormality, fault, degradation of performance, problem isolation, proper escalation and incident follow-through to resolution is the most critical responsibilities for this position.
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline with an IT emphasis is required.
- Minimum 3 years of continuous experience in the following;
- Extensive knowledge in administrating, supporting and troubleshooting Microsoft Window (Active Directory) platform.
- Extensive knowledge in administrating, supporting and troubleshooting Suse Linux platform.
- Good working knowledge in Microsoft Exchange, IIS, SCOM, LAN, WAN, Cisco VoIP and EDI.
- Good working knowledge of various IT infrastructure monitoring tools (BMC BPPM, BMC Patrol, BMC BEM, PRTG, BMC TMART, VCenter, etc)
- Deep understanding of CPU, memory, disk IO.
- Deep understanding of System Performance Management.
- Broad knowledge of computing technologies, blades, rack mounted Intel x86 and AMD based commodity servers, Enterprise class platforms – (Cisco UCS (B & C class series) & HP Servers and Blades) and virtualization technologies (VMware & Citrix).
- Experience in System Performance tuning and optimization.
- Basic knowledge of databases (Oracle and Microsoft SQL)
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, FTP, SMTP, NFS, DNS, BIND and other Network services.
- Sensitive to Security best practices as related to infrastructure and application architecture.
- Strong understanding of high availability concepts with practical experience and implementation of key components (databases, servers, clusters, etc)
- Good communications skills including strong verbal, written, and presentation skill. Good in command and control within a group.
- Ability to perform shift work.
- Ability to lead or participate actively in any major/critical IT Infrastructure outage incident.
IT Assistant (1 year contract)
- Provide IS site support to all internal customers (Singapore and ASEAN region)
- Perform Helpdesk functions, generate daily ERP and request reports
- Setup, upgrade, troubleshoot all related IT equipment and maintenance of systems which includes training center
- Manage PABX administration
- Ensure all systems updated with antivirus and security patches
- NITEC / Diploma in IT
- At least 1 year relevant working experience is preferred
- Candidates without relevant working experience but IT savvy and with strong hands-on technical experience in hardware and networking environment will be considered
- Competent in Microsoft OS environment is a must, other OS experience is a plus
- Experience in MS Office, Windows 7 is a MUST
- Competent and hands-on experience in PABX administration
- Working experience in SAP environment, Microsoft and/or Cisco certification is a plus
- Able to work independently and as a team in a fast paced environment
- Good in documentation, communication and interpersonal skills
Other interested applicants, please send your full curriculum vitae, stating current & expected salaries and contact number(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org